Private German kindergarten “Germani” is located in the foothills of Vitosha mountain the district “Malinova dolina”. Our address is Vz. Malinova dolina “Shiroki pat” Street or 16th Street, No. 6B.
Private kindergarten Germani is licensed by Order № RD 14-64 / from 10.06.2010 by the Ministry of Education.
Private German kindergarten Germani is open year round. We rest only on public holidays in Bulgaria.
The kindergarten is open from Monday to Friday from 8.00h am to 19.00h.
If you want your child to have breakfast in Germani it must be brought before 9:00 am. When later the child misses breakfast and plugs directly into ongoing at this time in group activities.
Germani has a nursery groups. Children are accepted if they can walk without help.
In this group there is medical staff.
Yes, to prepare children for first grade. They recieve a certificate for the preparatory class at the end of the school year.
The monthly fee in kindergarten Germani is 850 BGN. It is paid once annually in two equal installments per year or quarter, as with the first and second options are provided discounts. For details, please contact us.
- Training on the basic educational trends for the age group;
- All-day study of German language and German tutors;
- Healthy eating 4 times a day;
- Swimming in the kindergarten’s pool 2 times a week;
- Medical services;
- Daily Report, in electronic format in order to inform the parents how the child’s day has passed;
- Activities with music teacher two times a week;
- Set educational books;
- Yearbook and certificate at the end of the school year.
The discount for second and third child of the family is 10%.
For the children in kindergarten there are four healthy meals during the day in the kindergarden:
- breakfast with a drink;
- second fruit snack before lunch;
- hot lunch (soup, salad, main dish, bread, dessert)
- afternoon snack with a drink;
The menu is prepared by our nurse and complies with the weekly needs of children of nutrients and is in accordance with Ordinance № 6 for healthy eating for children aged 3 to 7 years.
Every Friday the menu for the whole next week is sent by e-mail to the parents.
The maximum number of children in group is 15.
In the groups are assigned a teacher and an educator as educators are native German. In the garden there are two caring ladies, who also help a lot.
The information is in the form of Report, by e-mail every day in the late afternoon. It includes data on how your child has eaten how it slept, study status, what activities it had during the day, what was the behavior and activity in the learning process, what sports and activities have been carried out, versions of new songs and rhymes and more.
In each study room and bedroom in the garden there are cameras. Through a link the parents can watch in real time what their child is doing throughout the day.
Enrollment is possible year round, in the presence of vacancies in the group.
- Contract for the upcoming school year – form;
- Application for admission – template;
- Completed questionnaire – form;
- Completed declarations – form;
- Passport Photo – 2.;
- A copy of the act of birth of the child;
- Preventive health card of the child, completed by the GP;
- Single negative result of testing for pathogenic intestinal bacteria and intestinal parasites, carried out not earlier than 15 days prior to the entry of child in kindergarten;
- Blood and urine tests performed within one week prior to the entry of the child in kindergarten;
- Data from GP for immunization status of the child as required by Regulation № 15 of 2005 immunizations in Bulgaria.(SG. 45 2005);
- Medical note from your GP about the lack of contact with infectious patients;
- Examination “Wasserman” of one of the parents / for children up to 3 years//
- Set of dressing clothes labeled with the name or initials of the child in backpack or bag;
- Pajamas, slippers, according to season;
- Diapers and wipes (if the child uses)
- Labeled bag with accessories for swimming (bathing suit, towel, flip flops, goggles and swimming cap)
Training is done by the “Hand in Hand” Program, approved by the Ministry of Education, “Kikus” (eds.Hyuber) , “Hans Haase” and “Wuerzburger Sprach-und Hoerprogramm”.
- Dance school – twice a week (Latin dance and modern ballet)
- Swimming – twice a week in our swimming pool
- Yoga class – once a week
- Football – once a week
- Karate – once a week
- Ski school – once a year
- Sports camp – once a year
- Theatre school – once a year
We organize monthly seminar meetings with parents, where we discuss the topics desired by parents on children’s development.
In kindergarten Germany there is a medical from 8.00am to 7.00pm.
There are 3 or 4 regulated parent meetings in January, April, July and September.