The private German Kindergarten Germani is a new and unique experience for young and old!
To enroll in our day nursery “Mini Mouse” the children have to be al least 1 year old.
The most import requirement for enrollment in our day nursery is: the children have to walk wihout help!
Two nurses and a teacher take care of the children and educate them. The most important goal for us is to provide good care, surround the kids with love and in the same time to consider their individual, physical and psychological needs.
We are using the educational program “I’m in the day nursery”, licensed by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Science..
- large and light study room;
- a separate sleeping room for the children in the day nursery;
- 3 acre yard with two playgrounds on it;
- alley for sports;
- medical treatment, a medical cabinet with isolator;
- consultations with psychologist and speech therapist;
- own swimming pool with hot water;
- video cameras in all rooms;
- weekly dance, music and art lessons;
Our educational goals are:
- to find out, develop and encourage the talents and skills of our children;
- improving the language skills through learning songs, poems and fairytales;
- developing the aesthetic perceptions through music and art lessons;
- to master the main concepts of the surrounding world: weather, the seasons, day and night, spacial orientation;
Daily routine of the children in the day nursery group “Mini Mouse”
08:00 – 09:00 – welcoming the children in the kindergarten and morning gymnastics;
09:00 – 09:30 – breakfast;
09:30 – 10:30 – pedagogical lessons coordinated with the educational program of the children;
10:30 – 10:45 – fruit snack
10:45 – 11:45 – additional activities according to the interests of the children, walks, games outside or inside (depends on the weather);
11:45 – 12:00 – washing hands before lunch;
12:00 – 12:30 – lunch;
12:30 – 15:30 – preparing for sleeping; afternoon nap;
15:30 – 16:15 – afternoon snack;
16.15 – 17.00 – afternoon snack;
17:00 – 17:30 – different planed situations, games, free activities and walks;
17:30 – 19:00 – sending the children home; playing on the playground, free activities in the kindergarten;