The private German Kindergarten Germani is a new and unique experience for young and old!
Admission to the nursery groups of Private Kindergarten “GERMANI” starts from the age of 1 year and six months.
The most import requirement for enrollment in our day nursery is: the children have to walk wihout help!
The children in the nursery groups are brought up and trained by a teacher and assistant educators who lovingly take care of them, taking into account both their age needs and individual characteristics.
Our goal is to complement the role of parents by creating a calm and cozy environment for children and make them feel safe so that they can have fun and develop.
- large and light study room;
- Salon for sports and music activities;
- a separate sleeping rooms;
- separate playgrounds;
- alley for sports;
- a medical cabinet;
- own swimming pool with hot water;
- video cameras in all rooms;
Our educational goals are:
- to find out, develop and encourage the talents and skills of our children;
- improving the language skills through learning songs, poems and fairytales;
- developing the aesthetic perceptions through music and art lessons;
- to master the main concepts of the surrounding world: weather, the seasons, day and night, spacial orientation;